ONLINE MODULE, LIVE LECTURE AND HANDS-ON TRAINING
Minimally Invasive Surgical Aesthetic (MISA) treatments’ demand is rapidly rising in the Middle East region. Healthcare professionals are always looking for ways to diversify their skills, update their knowledge and gain more confidence in applying such treatments. The European designed program combines detailed theoretical content with structured practical workshops to enable professionals to be eligible to practice in the field of non-surgical cosmetic procedures. Candidates joining the program will begin the first step to a full understanding of the diagnosis and management in aesthetic treatments using Soft Tissue (Dermal) Fillers & Botulinum Toxins.
OUTCOMES AND OBJECTIVES
Upon completion of the course, all the participants should be able to safely use Soft Tissue hyaluronic based fillers & Botulinum Toxins in their practice.
- Considerations on the aesthetic proportions of the face
- The ageing process: anatomy and physiology
- Relevant anatomy for non-surgical facial rejuvenation: fat pads, topographic anatomy, dangerous zones, planning
- Fillers: overview, different types, mode of action, classification
- How to choose a filler
- Consultation and patient assessment
- Injection techniques: needle and cannulas
- Analgesia and anaesthesia: topical and nerve blocks (face)
- Managing patient expectations
- How to prevent and manage complications
- Medical records, photos, and consents
Each participant will treat one patient, under supervision, with particular attention to:
- Midface (malar and zygomatic)
- Tear trough
- Nasolabial folds (NLF)
- Lip contour and volume
- Marionette lines
- Jaw Line
All cases will be assessed in a detail manner covering:
- List of problems
- Treatment planning
- Other treatment options
- Appropriate filler selection
- Perform the planned treatment.
- Aftercare indications4
Level 1 Beginners- No or minimal experience with soft tissue (dermal) fillers or botulinum Toxins.
General Practitioners, Specialists, Dermatologist, Plastic Surgeons, Prosthodontist, Orthodontist, Maxillo-Facial
Surgeons, General Surgeons & ENT.
CERTIFIED COURSE, HANDS-ON AND ASSESSMENT:
DHA AND KHDA CERTIFIED
The participant needs to score 75% in an oral assessment, and to present and submit 2 of the cases treated with Soft Tissue Fillers and Botulinum Toxins, which will be assessed and discussed with the faculty to be certified.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Registration is valid only after payment has been received by Vilafortuny Training Centre.
The applicant is entitled to a 50% refund if cancellation is made 14 days before the start of the workshop. The applicant is not entitled to a refund if they cancel after the 14-day deadline. Written request for cancellation must be sent to: email@example.com
No show without any notice will not be refunded.
PRICE & DURATION